Anchoring & Doweling With Construction Adhesives
Anchoring and doweling in construction calls for adhesives that can bond effectively with the surrounding material, typically concrete, and that will provide both excellent strength and reliable durability. Affyx offers several construction adhesives that meet these requirements.
Whether your target audience is the DIY market or major infrastructure repair, we have solutions that can fit the need. Furthermore, you can select the adhesive that best suits your needs in terms of cure time, viscosity, certifications, and overall performance.
Our anchoring and doweling adhesives can be used for both cracked and uncracked concrete. Additionally, we have several types of bonds, including epoxy, vinylester, and cementitious. If you need a formulation that doesn’t appear in our catalog, contact us. We can often produce custom formulations to suit customer requirements.
Private Label Adhesives
Affyx offers construction adhesives as private label products. We can help you expand your product offerings and enhance your market position with our adhesives. We offer several proven formulations and can create custom products upon request. This is a powerful option for growing your business without having to complete product testing, certification, production, and distribution- we’ve already done that for you.
We are trusted on job sites and in retail stores throughout North America. Many of our products are listed by Departments of Transportation in states with approved product lists and are certified by ICC and IAPMO.
Our team members will work closely with you to ensure that you have the right products for your needs. These are the steps of our private label process:
- Consultation: We start by discussing your needs. Whether you know the exact product you want to order or can just describe what you want to achieve with the product, we can pair you with the correct formulations.
- Selecting the Right Chemistry: Do you want a custom formulation? Do you have precise requirements? We can produce formulations based on your chemical specifications, using our existing formulas or creating a new product together.
- Quality Control: Consistency is a top priority at Affyx. We employ a full range of ASTM and proprietary evaluations to ensure the quality of a single batch and consistency throughout the lifetime of a product.
- Manufacturing: We will create the product for you. Our facilities can help you scale, whether you need less than 100 gallons for a pilot or thousands of gallons for a commercial run. Plus, most of our products qualify for the “Made in the USA” designation.
- Packaging: Once we have the right product for you, we will package it using your branding. We have in-house label printing capabilities.
- Logistics and Support: Finally, we will provide well-coordinated distribution. We can work with a single warehouse or a complex network of distributors. Even after delivery, we will continue to add value by providing technical and field support.
Our goal is to help your business excel in the construction adhesive space. With our private label products and expertise, you can position your business for success.
Types of Construction Adhesive
At Affyx, we have a comprehensive selection of private label adhesives available for anchoring and doweling, concrete repair, flooring, packaging, and many other adhesive applications. There are typically three types of adhesive appropriate for these applications: epoxy, vinylester, and cementitious.
Epoxy is often viewed as the gold standard of construction adhesives. It is strong, rigid, and can adhere to a broad range of materials, including wood, concrete, and fiberglass. Both DIYers and large construction operations use epoxy for anchoring and doweling. All of our anchoring and doweling epoxies are DOT approved as well. However, it is typically more expensive than other resin options.
We have four epoxies available for anchoring and doweling, ranging from our standard AEP21 to our preferred, quality, ICC-certified AEP05. Several of our epoxies are IBC compliant for the most demanding jobs, and IAPMO & NSF 61 approved as well. Whether you need high or low temp, fast cure or long pot life, our range of epoxies will get the job done.
Vinylester is a styrene-modified epoxy. It cures faster than epoxy and is typically less expensive. Three of our four vinylester products are ICC-certified and ready for structural applications. We also have our AEA39, a standard performance vinylester adhesive for Anchoring & doweling.
Finally, we offer a cementitious anchoring grout. This is DOT-certified and ideal for non-structural applications. This is typically a less expensive option and can provide more than adequate performance in many applications as it is both lightweight and strong.
Let Affyx Find the Best Commercial Adhesive for You
Affyx can help you find the right private label adhesives for your needs. Contact us today for more information or to place an order.