Adhesives for Crack & Joint Filling
From fixing cracks to sealing up joints, adhesives play a significant role in various construction applications. They are used in commercial, residential, infrastructure, and many other situations. Affyx has solutions targeted at uses, including hairline crack repair, medium crack repair, control joint filling, and expansion joint filling.
In addition to our crack & joint adhesive solutions, we have products for anchoring & doweling, concrete repair & bonding, and flooring. Whether you are trying to reach the DIY market, contractors, or major construction firms, we have the adhesives you need to satisfy your customers.
Crack & Joint Filling Adhesive Options
Our catalog includes solutions for a variety of crack & joint filling applications. You can easily explore our selection with our filters. These are some of the characteristics that distinguish our products:
- Chemistry: We offer several options for masonry adhesive chemistry. These include epoxies, polyurethanes/polyurea resin, and polyether/MS polymer resin, Acrylics and hybrids
- Performance Rating: We rate our adhesives based on their performance. For crack & joint filling products, you can choose between standard and preferred performance. Our team can help you find the right product for your needs and budget.
- Viscosity: Select an adhesive viscosity that works for you. The options include non-sag, medium, low, super low, and ultra-low.
- Cure Rate: We have numerous cure rate options for our crack & joint filling adhesives. These include slow, typical, fast, accelerated, and ludicrous.
- Certifications: Many of our products are certified by relevant governing bodies. For this category of sealants, our products may be state DOT and/or USDA certified.
- Intended Use: Finally, we provide a descriptor of the target use for our products. These can include hairline crack repair, crack & spall repair, gravity feed crack repair, control joint filling, expansion joint filling, and medium/fine crack repair.
Private Label Adhesives
When you choose Affyx for your private label adhesive needs, you will benefit from our comprehensive design, production, and packaging solutions. We start by helping you to find the correct formulation for your unique requirements. This can include using one of our existing products, designing something new, or using chemistry you have developed.
All our products go through a comprehensive quality control process to ensure consistency and that the product you receive will always satisfy your needs and tolerances. We also place a high emphasis on sustainability. Our products are solvent-, nonylphenol- and styrene-free.
We can provide highly scalable manufacturing services. Whether you need a small-batch pilot production run or a full-scale order of thousands of gallons, we can handle your requirements. Plus, our highly automated system allows us to keep up with orders as they arrive. Most of our products qualify for the “Made in the USA” designation, meaning you can market your catalog more effectively.
You can receive your orders as private label or “white label” or with customized branding created using our in-house printing capabilities. Additionally, we offer various packaging solutions and sizes, ranging from 0.5-ounce syringes to 270-gallon totes. Once your product has been produced and packaged, we provide logistics and support services to help ensure your business’s success.
Work With Affyx To Find the Right Adhesives for You
Affyx’s private label masonry adhesive products can help you expand your catalog and brand. Contact us today to learn more or place an order.