Finding the Right Flooring Adhesives for Your Needs
As with all adhesive applications, flooring projects get the best results when the right product is used. AFFYX™ has a broad catalog of adhesives for applications including anchoring & doweling, concrete repair & bonding, and crack & joint filling. We also have multiple options for flooring adhesives.
The key to finding the right product(s) for your needs is to understand the key characteristics that differ between adhesives.
These are some of the factors to consider:
- Chemistry: AFFYX™ creates adhesive products with various chemistries including epoxy, vinylester, polyurethane/polyurea, polyether/MS polymer, and cementitious. Typically, for flooring applications, epoxy is the most useful chemistry.
- Performance: We classify our products based on performance. The options include standard, preferred, and superior. The correct performance level depends on the project’s needs and budget.
- Viscosity: All adhesives can be classified by their viscosity. For our flooring adhesives, you can choose between medium and low viscosity. More viscous adhesives are easier to control while less viscous adhesives are easier to spread quickly.
- Cure Rate: The cure rate can greatly impact practical aspects of the project, such as the timeline. We offer both accelerated and typical cure rates for flooring adhesives. Accelerated products will cure faster but are less forgiving.
Custom Chemistry Options
Our product catalog includes numerous popular chemical formulations. However, we know that different brands and users have unique requirements, sometimes calling for custom chemistry. So, we are happy to work with you to create a product that suits your needs. This can include designing a custom chemistry for mass production or filling an order with your existing formula.
Private Label Adhesives
All AFFYX™ products are available as private label adhesives. Whether you want to start a new brand specializing in adhesives or expand your existing offerings with complementary products, we have the chemistry and production capacity you need.
Sealants and adhesives are used in a variety of construction, manufacturing, and other applications. So, growing your brand with our products could be a big win for your business. No one knows as much about manufacturing, packaging, and distributing private label adhesives as we do. You can find our products on job sites and in stores all across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. You’ve probably seen our adhesives on shelves without even realizing it.
Since 1996, we have helped businesses like yours to excel in the adhesive space with the best-quality private label products. We will handle product testing, certification, production, and logistics. All you need to do is continue selling.
Creating the Ideal Private Label Product for Your Brand
When we start working with a new brand, we go through a multi-step process to find the right products and ensure that everything is organized for that brand’s success. These are the key considerations in our process:
- Chemistry: We use the latest technologies to ensure that our products provide the best performance on the market. If you can’t find the ideal products for your brand in our catalog, we can custom-develop new chemistry or use your existing formulation.
- Quality Control: Everything we produce is rigorously tested to ensure consistent and exceptional quality. Our complete range of ASTM and in-house evaluations help to guarantee this.
- Sustainability: We are focused on exceeding industry standards for sustainability. This includes adhesives that are solvent-, nonylphenol-, and styrene-free.
- Scalable Manufacturing: Our production capabilities allow us to fulfill orders ranging from small pilot batches to thousands of gallons. Plus, our team is ready for orders consistently. Using our highly efficient facilities, we can address all your production needs.
- Packaging: We provide versatile and custom-branded packaging options. When you choose AFFYX™, you can rest assured that your products will look great on shelves.
- Logistics and Support: Our distribution capabilities allow us to ship your products to shelves and worksites on tightly managed schedules. Plus, we will continue to provide after-sales support to your business to ensure your success.
Place Your Flooring Adhesive Order Today
Check out the AFFYX™ catalog today and place your order for private label flooring adhesives. Contact us at any time with questions, concerns, or new orders.